Since its inception at Podium 2012, the Poster Session offers up to 6 students the opportunity to showcase their research in a visual and/or video display format, and to present and discuss their research with delegates at the Podium conference.
The next Student Chapter Poster Session will be held at Podium 2020 in Montreal, May 14 - 17.
The successful applicant
- Must be a Canadian citizen (or permanent resident)
- Must be enrolled full-time at a recognized educational institution
- Must be a student member of Choral Canada
Candidates must submit:
- The application form available here
- A title for the research presentation;
- A research proposal (250 words) describing the work to be presented;
- A bibliography (if appropriate);
- An abstract/shortened poster session description (50 words);
- A brief biography (150 words).
- A recent head shot.
The selected presenters for the 2018 Poster Session were:
- Ian Campbell (University of Manitoba)
- Laura Curtis (Western University)
- Gloria Wan (Westminster Choir College)